In the fall we asked our current and prospective meeting management company (MMC) partners what was most important to them when it comes to selecting an event registration technology partner. The answers turned out to be surprisingly similar and totally understandable. They can be summarized into five main points:
- Excellent technology that can address the vast majority of clients’ demands
- A solid company with an ambitious new feature roadmap
- Training to equip the MMC professional with the skills to adequately support clients’ needs
- A business relationship that supports and fosters the MMC’s own new sales growth
- A cost model that embodies the partnership ideal
In short, MMC’s told us they want to be treated as a partner, not just another end-user customer.
This new program has specific elements to address each of these points including our white-labeled offering with unlimited sub-account option, the new “Certain Certified” training program, our Gold Partner directory and joint marketing programs, and unique partner model.
Our Gold program won’t be a fit for every MMC, but we are determined that those that do qualify will be the most successful in our industry.
I look forward to working with meeting management firms that have what it takes to join Certain in positively disrupting our industry.