Widening the Spectrum of Experience
The events industry is undergoing a massive change, and as a result event and marketing professionals are acting fast to learn new ways of engaging audiences in a crowded digital landscape. The spectrum of events is widening in this new playing field, and attendee experience is the driver of this new evolution.
With #EVENTS360, Certain is bringing together the community of event and marketing experts to explore the different approaches that are being taken, and how we’re adapting to the rapid transformation of how we host events.
Virtual Conversations with Industry Pros
#EVENTS360 Chat Series
Join the Conversation on Hybrid Events! As event marketers dive into their hybrid event strategies for 2020 and beyond, there’s no shortage of questions when it comes to the how and what of hosting hybrid events. Join Certain for this conversational event with Sabrina Eder, Manager of Event Strategy & Marketing at Rockwell Automation, to get her perspective on:
- What event marketers need to prepare that may be different than a typical in-person or fully digital event
- How you can generate greater engagement and leads from hybrid to fuel marketing and sales efforts post-event
- The evolution the event marketer in the new virtual & hybrid event landscape
Digital Event Series
Don’t miss this digital event series exploring Digital Event Hacks for the Enterprise: What We’ve Learned and What We’re Planning for 2021. This series offers three specialized marketing tracks:
- Event Marketers Session: New Ways of Engagement for a Data-Driven Event Strategy
- Marketing Ops & Demand Gen Session: Systems of Engagement: Growing Pipeline with Digital Events
- Marketing Executives Session: How Marketing Leaders are Reevaluating their Investments in the Current Environment
Event Marketing Resources
We’re pretty passionate when it comes to event marketing, and we’ve got a variety of content to share on the subject!
Check out Certain’s library of videos, webinars, ebooks, whitepapers and more covering a variety of topics from event engagement to ABM strategy to event data best practices.
Join the #EVENTS360 Community
Get the latest news and updates on upcoming events, new content and resources.
Meet and network with fellow events and marketing professionals.
Share tips, best practices, learnings and resources for your events program.
Evolve your network and events program and thrive in a new event marketing landscape.
Certain’s mission is to help marketers drive measurable results from events.
Certain is the leading enterprise Event Automation platform that helps data-driven marketers and event professionals integrate high intent buying signals from events into marketing campaigns to improve sales and marketing results. From digital conferences and field events to mobile to managed meetings apps, Certain supports marketers with the technology they need to unlock customer insights.