Create a fully immersive event experience
Encourage peer networking and engagement through the social capabilities available in Certain Touchpoint.
- Display photos and tweets on your event’s Social Wall
- Allow attendees to share photos, videos, posts and comments to the Activity Feed to highlight their event experience
- Enable attendee to attendee connections through QR scanning of virtual business cards built in the app
Surveys and Polling
Get real-time input on your event
Use polling and surveys to encourage engagement and get immediate feedback on your content and event.
- Ask a pre-event Pulse poll question to ignite attendee interaction
- Allow attendees to vote, comment and have Q&A with speakers in real time during sessions
- Display poll responses in the app and on a large conference screen
- Access detailed survey and poll reports during and after the event
Crack open the fun!
Because some friendly competition is never a bad thing—incorporating gamification can make your event even more memorable.
- Allow attendees to earn badges for behaviors you want to encourage, such as completing items from the task list, downloading a PDF or visiting exhibitor booths
- Use the badge game for completion of training or education courses
- View the leaderboard to see who is earning what badges and how the competition stacks up
Create a memorable experience for your attendees
Display individual schedules or segment your attendees based on attendee type to deliver tailored views.
- Give your attendees access to what they need to know, when they need to know it
- Control access to components of the app based on attendee type
- Update content easily to keep everyone informed
Give your attendees a nudge
Provide recommendations on sessions to attend or content to view based on attendee type and engagement.
- Use push notifications to alert groups or individuals about session changes or other important news
- Encourage interaction and engagement with polls, games, or networking opportunities
- Recommend relevant content or offers post event based on engagement data captured in event
The power is in your hands
You have complete control over your event app’s look and feel to meet your specific brand and event requirements.
- Create a custom branded layout with the easy to use home screen design tool
- Add or remove features within your app at any time
- Update content in the user-friendly dashboard with automatic sync to the app
Scan leads directly from Touchpoint
Your exhibitors can use the event app to scan attendee badges and capture leads.
- Acquire contact information, take notes and rate leads
- Track and download leads at any time
- Use lead retrieval to inform more personalized follow-up
Continuing Education Tracking
Monitor training credits earned
While continuing education training can be difficult, Certain Touchpoint allows you and your attendees to view their earned credits in real-time.
- Attendees check in to sessions or complete surveys to earn continuing education credits
- View earned credits through the credit tracking app
- Send out certificates of completion to individuals directly from the dashboard
Keep your event running smoothly
Anticipate and prevent room overflow challenges with Certain Touchpoint.
- Set an attendance limit for session locations
- Attendees add sessions to their schedules and are notified if sessions are full
- Monitor sessions nearing capacity and move popular sessions to larger rooms