San Francisco, CA, April 6, 2018 – Certain, Inc., an Oracle Partner Network (OPN) member, announced it will be a Gold level sponsor at Modern Customer Experience 2018, Oracle’s annual conference dedicated to helping customer experience (CX) professionals advance their careers. Held in Chicago, Illinois, April 10-12 at the McCormick Place convention center, Modern Customer Experience 2018 will bring together thousands of marketing, commerce, sales and customer service professionals to share best practices and insights on meeting the expectations of today’s empowered customers.
“Oracle MCX is a critical part of our event strategy as we are consistently able to have meaningful conversations with high quality, marketing leaders eager to learn more about our solution.”
-James Huddleston, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Certain
In addition to sponsoring a booth on the exhibition floor, members of the Certain team will be participating in a number of panels throughout the week. Visit Certain at Booth #MAR-3 and mark your agendas to check out the Certain team in action:
- Kristen Alexander, CMO, Certain – Pre-Conference Panel: Driving Personal Engagement – Best Practices on Tuesday April 10th at 9:30am in room W-180 McCormick West/1st floor.
- Jon Phillips, VP of Mobile Products – Panel: The Evolving Role of B2B Marketing on Tuesday April 10th at 3:45pm in room W-183abc – Level 1 West Building.
- Sydney Leopold, Marketing Manager, Global Programs and Events at Sophos – Customer Case Study: Don’t be Generic: How Innovative Marketers are Personalizing Event Experiences on Wednesday, April 11th at 12:45pm in Room 179b.
Check out our live updates on social media:
- Twitter: @Certain
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/certaininc/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/certain-inc-/
- Instagram: @CertainInc
To join the conversation on Twitter please use #ModernCX.
About Modern Customer Experience 2018
Modern Customer Experience arms professionals across commerce, marketing, sales, and service with the tools to deliver legendary customer experiences. This year, Modern Customer Experience will be held at the McCormick Place in Chicago, from April 10-12, 2018.