Certain Platform® is Certain’s full event experience solution
Drive greater results, increase operational efficiency and create a wonderful attendee experience with Certain Platform.
Built for scale
Certain Platform’s enterprise capabilities allow you to manage events of all sizes across the globe
Highly flexible platform allows you to easily configure a solution to meet your unique event requirements
Ensure that all of the data you collect from your events is shared seamlessly with your other marketing and sales technologies
Promote your brand
Build event content that completely adheres to your brand. Nowhere will your attendees see anything about Certain
Capture more than just attendee contact info
With a fully customizable set of questions, the ability to incorporate logic, and Certain’s single-sign-on capabilities you can create a highly personalized experience for each of your attendees as part of the registration process.
- Define ‘attendee types’ to display only what is relevant to specific attendees
- Pre-populate data so attendees don’t enter information you already know
- Offer suggestions for content, sessions & activities relevant to attendee type
Build beautiful, brand-compliant websites to promote your event
Create fully branded event websites with easy-to-use templates and tools. The flexibility of Certain’s website builder allows you to ensure it meets the unique requirements of your event.
- Promote all aspects of your event across multiple pages to ensure your attendees have all of the information they need
- Personalize the attendee experience by creating multiple forms for a single event depending on attendee type
- Schedule registration emails, session info, badges and reminders all from within Platform by Certain
Provide your attendees with a seamless check-in experience
Make a good first impression with your attendees by automating your check-in process.
- Personally welcome VIP attendees by enabling text alerts to notify you when they arrive
- Gain insight on session interest and attendance by using Certain Check-In at your sessions
- Integrate Certain Check-In with badging to print badges immediately as your attendees check-in
Create engagement and collect valuable data
Provide a tailored experience while also collecting useful information on your attendees while at your event.
- Encourage attendee interaction and networking through the mobile event app
- Capture data on sessions attended and booths visited to personalize your event follow-up
- Use live polling and surveys to collect real-time feedback on your event
Trigger highly personalized follow-up
Generate greater demand while reducing the manual labor required in conducting event follow-up through Certain’s native integrations.
- Share attendee data captured pre and during event with your marketing automation and CRM systems in real-time
- Send personalized offers based on sessions attended, booths visited, or content downloaded at your event
- Eliminate much of the manual work required to upload, download and scrub data—trigger campaigns within or immediately following your event
Manage all events in one platform
Not every event is created equal, so you need a platform that can meet your unique needs in supporting events of all sizes across the globe.
- Provide a consistent experience across multiple events and geographies
- Leverage pre-built templates to support the many events you have
- Create registration forms, websites and emails in any language
- Stay in compliance with data privacy laws across the globe
Who’s on Certain Platform?
A few brands we work with
“Touchpoint is a differentiator for Oticon. It helps us grow our business because it sets us apart from other companies and allows us to provide an amazing attendee experience.”
Shakirah Drumbore, Meeting Planner
“Certain has made it possible for us to establish and implement a system for managing global event data that our teams really trust.”
Brad West, Global Technology Manager
“Certain allows us to bring global events into our overall go-to-market strategy with the strength of their integrations and ability to support all types of events.”
Helena Lewis, National Instruments